Permits, Licenses & Forms


 Alcohol License Application

Liquor, malt, temporary, and wine license applications can be obtained from the South Dakota Department of Revenue Special Tax Division.  CLICK HERE to direct you to Department of Revenue website or contact the Parkston Finance Office.

The City of Parkston allows sale of liquor on sidewalks for businesses that qualify.  Refer to the following application for qualifications and rules.


 Food Truck Permit

All Food trucks operating inside city limits must fill out an application and pay an annual $50 fee.

Food Trucks currently permitted in Parkston city limits for 2023

none at this time 

 Planning & Zoning